Vidrio fan for sale on eBay

Tim Babcock

If anyone is interested, there is a Vidrio fan for sale on eBay. 299. I saw this and thought maybe someone has been looking for one. I do not see these much. The price is not cheap but not out of the range of what I see these go for. I paid 350 for mine.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/375137692067?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=d859b60ce0374893bc70779bed7fbdfe&bu=44809282621&ut=RU&osub=-1~1&crd=20231224065947&segname=11021

Edited by Tim Babcock
  • Like 1

There was a great one as a BIN on ePay earlier this year, $250—AND IT HAD THE ORIGINAL RUBBER BASE PROTECTOR!

Those would have prevented so many base chips and complete breaks had they had up over time!

Someone should recast them!

1 hour ago, Paul Michael said:

There was a great one as a BIN on ePay earlier this year, $250—AND IT HAD THE ORIGINAL RUBBER BASE PROTECTOR!

Those would have prevented so many base chips and complete breaks had they had up over time!

Someone should recast them!

Lawsy lawsy!

I think I have 10 of those bases! I have been collecting them for awhile!😁

• Haha 1

Unfortunately the seller will likely leave the motor attached to the glass base and the glass mounting tab will snap off in shipping.