Huuuge Roto Beam!

Jim Murray

Looking for the fan that used this  Roto Beam blade ,  about 24" 

01-2024-02-111021-IMG_1759sm.jpg

01-2024-02-111314-IMG_1760sm.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jim Murray said:

Looking for the fan that used this Roto Beam blade.

1 hour ago, Jim Murray said:

you know, that looks like a 18"

You asked a question, I answered it. They came in different sizes. Your blade is patented in the 40s. 

Looking for the actual fan that used this  24"+ Roto Beam blade ,  , I know that they were different sizes, I believe my big blade was for an attic fan , unless somebody can tell me otherwise? Super big pedestal ?

Measure one wing tip to the center of the blade hub hole. Times that by 2 and you have blade diameter. I may be wrong, but I see 20"diameter. Enjoy the blade because the likelihood of getting the rest of the original parts is rather slim.  

CHECK WITH ROB DUFFY IN NEW YORK.  3 YEARS AGO I BROUGHT HIM THE FAN MINUS THE CORRECT BLADE THAT WAS FOUND IN RICHMUND, IL AND IT WAS A TALL 24" PEDESTAL.

1 hour ago, Ray Hane said:

CHECK WITH ROB DUFFY IN NEW YORK.  3 YEARS AGO I BROUGHT HIM THE FAN MINUS THE CORRECT BLADE THAT WAS FOUND IN RICHMUND, IL AND IT WAS A TALL 24" PEDESTAL.

Thanks for the info , maybe we could make a complete fan! How do I contact Rob Duffy?

Good luck, Jim! There used to be a history of the company on this website that would have answered all of your questions.....

• 1 month later...