Thank you Rod Rogers!

Russ Huber

My password mysteriously scrambled yesterday and being I was using a saved login since the new website was implemented, I forgot my password. I followed the procedure of resetting a new password. The website sent me the reset to my spam folder. When I moved my curser to the "Reset Your Password" to my surprise the button was dysfunctional, it did nothing when I clicked on it. It was not just one attempt, I tried a number of times to follow, and the Reset Your Password button sent to my email did not function.

I called Jamie Horner on his cell number yesterday around 9pm and he did not pick up. I left a voicemail on his phone and shot him a text shortly after the call explaining my dilemma. I have had no response from him as of yet. I then called Larry Hancock this morning and left a voicemail on his phone. He called me back not long after I left the voicemail. Larry advised me to contact Rod Rogers as an alternative to get help. I called Rod and he answered. He explained to me he felt he wouldn't be able to help me at first. A few hours later I received another call from Rod, and he took the time to look into it and said he could reset my password. It worked!

Thanks for your efforts and time Rod!

Edited by Russ Huber
  • Like 1

Twenty-four +/- hours of
not being able to post...

I'd imagine that definitely
heebied your jeebies.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Jim Kovar said:

Twenty-four +/- hours of
not being able to post...

I'd imagine that definitely
heebied your jeebies.

Damn right, I was terrified. Jamie must have shut off his phone for the weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

in the future text me and I will post your information as my own.....I can take the credit and heat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Russ Huber said:

Damn right, I was terrified. Jamie must have shut off his phone for the weekend. 

never panic

20 minutes ago, Jim Roadt said:

in the future text me and I will post your information as my own.....I can take the credit and heat

I am doing fine. This was the last image of Jerry Jones I caught at the end of the Packer game today.

jerry-jones.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2