Fan Fair 2014

Kim Frank

Fan Fair 2024 is in Lebanon, Indiana July 31-August 3. We are trying something a bit different from past Fan Fairs, in that the Bourse is separate from the Hotels. The Bourse is at the Boone County Fairgrounds in the Witham Pavilion. It is a 12000 sq. ft facility with restrooms, conference rooms, and a kitchen. The host hotels are the Hampton Inn and the Holiday Inn Express, both almost next to each other, at exit 140 (SR 32) in Lebanon. Holiday inn 1-765-483-4100, Hampton Inn 1-765-481-2920 Mention the AFCA room rate     About three miles from the Bourse. There are also 4 other hotels right there Motel 6, Quality Inn, Econo Lodge, and Crossroads Inn. Many restaurants and eateries in the area, along with some brew pubs in Lebanon, Zionsville, and Whitestown. The Museum is about 12 miles from the Bourse and will be open each day for visitors. 

T-shirts are being designed and will be ready for pre-order by March. The raffle fan is a GE coin op, graciously donated by Chuck and Jeanne Abernathy. We would like to put on four seminars during Fan Fair. We need subjects and presenters, so if there is something you'd like to see covered, speak up. Eddie or I can put one on covering one speed coin ops if there is an interest.

As we learn a bit more, we will share it here and on the FB page. 

• Like 1

Now I realize why I couldn't find this post after the first time I read it. I wish it were still 2014!