Ercot Marelli fans 1940s

Robert Brandon

Good morning guys it's Robert Brandon I've been looking through the different types of fans and came across a a Erico Marelli fan  that  I saw on Ebay I have the German made version 220 volt I do know  he was in influenced  by a famous architect Raymond Loewe  I have it . I bought  the adapter and runs fine but  not fast . Is this because of the conversion It's spotless  no damage no pitting Bakelite blades  intact I redid . It is one speed maybe someone would want to give me a credit as you know I am pining 4 MI Silver Swan 1934 3612 in let me know have a great day guys be safe Robert

6 hours ago, Robert Brandon said:

Good morning guys it's Robert Brandon I've been looking through the different types of fans and came across a a Erico Marelli fan  that  I saw on Ebay I have the German made version 220 volt I do know  he was in influenced  by a famous architect Raymond Loewe  I have it . I bought  the adapter and runs fine but  not fast . Is this because of the conversion It's spotless  no damage no pitting Bakelite blades  intact I redid . It is one speed maybe someone would want to give me a credit as you know I am pining 4 MI Silver Swan 1934 3612 in let me know have a great day guys be safe Robert

I certainly did not need a full credit but maybe something could be factored into it as I see they are costly I have several other  Robert Brandon fans GE 1914 GE 1930s restored as well as a bunch of others everyone have a good day be safe Robert