AFCA Members, please read Jamie's announcement in the announcements section.

Stan Adams

Jamie has worked really hard to make the forums a bit more user friendly. We now have a section for birthdays, congratulatory messages, etc under the Community section.

Box fan tab now includes industrial fans, circulators, belt drives, etc. We hope you like the changes & hope it makes things more user friendly. I will be moving posts around to new areas the next several days, so be patient. THANKS JAMIE!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

New format looks great! 

Can’t wait until the “Coming Soon “ is migrated!   A nice gift for the membership. 

Very happy to see this! Good work guys! Pretty good for us part timers! Thnx again to all!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for bringing more organization and categories. It’s great doing it now before the forum gets even bigger. 

• 3 weeks later...

It’s finally here, safe and sound. The Old Forum is preserved for posterity!

Special thanks to Larry, Jamie, Stan and the board for making this a reality!!  I was happy to play a small part in this opportunity. 

• Like 3

It’s a good question for Jamie, but I’m guessing that the old forum images are still being indexed. That was happening in the test environment but eventually settled out when the indexing was complete.  The old forum data is a very large file. .

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still following the permission errors they’ve been fixed if you haven’t noticed.