1 out of many to go

Arjun Saini

46 minutes ago, Anthony Lindsey said:

Looks good!

Thanks but I want to shine the original paint up more but don’t know what to use 

Here's what I use to clean up the paint. Brings a great shine to the finish and leaves a protective wax behind. I use a microfiber towel to apply and rub into the paint until it's clean. Then flip to a clean side of the towel to remove the waxy haze and bring it to a full shine. You can get it on Amazon. And here's a couple pics of 2 Emersons that I recently used it on so you can see the gloss. Yes, that's the original Emerson factory paint on both!

Screenshot_20220215-192023-510.png

IMG_20220213_193731.jpg

IMG_20220215_192522.jpg

IMG_20220215_192517.jpg

• Like 1

That's a clean Vorty! After using that cleaner wax, I like to use this detail spray when dusting off the fans. No, I'm not a paid spokesperson for Chemical Guys products! 🤣 We are big on keeping our cars well detailed and looking perfect. Why not use the same products on fans that we use on our cars?

Screenshot_20220215-202355-253.png

• Like 1

If you are near any motorcycle shops, stop in and see if they have a product called Pig Snot.  Harley Davidson riders have used it for years.  Cleans and when buffed, it looks like it is wet.  Super slick finish.

• Thanks 1