Incoreect Cage Fan ID

Scott Stimpfle

Hello all, I recently acquired this and I’m looking for some help in identifying this incorrectly bladed and caged fan. It’s a small AC/DC single speed, with a cast iron base. I’d like to be able to track down the correct parts. Thanks

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Side.JPG

Base.JPG

Russ, thanks for the response, it's rather discussing looking in current condition. Your attached photos really helped. I'm going to take a stab at finding  the right equipment for the poor thing, if your seriously interested in the stump, I would certainly consider letting it go. I'll let you know if I'm not successful in getting the correct parts.  Cheers

3 minutes ago, Scott Stimpfle said:

Russ, thanks for the response, it's rather discussing looking in current condition. Your attached photos really helped. I'm going to take a stab at finding  the right equipment for the poor thing, if your seriously interested in the stump, I would certainly consider letting it go. I'll let you know if I'm not successful in getting the correct parts.  Cheers

I could trade an 8" fan for the stump. That way you have a complete fan to keep or sell.  You pay your shipping, and I pay mine, that kind of thing.