Emerson 2210

Louis Luu

6 hours ago, Patrick Ray said:

Not sure if Bravi's links will fit. The design of the gear box changed somewhere by the time it got to the 12xxx & 16xxx. Best to reach out to him to know for sure. 

I have one and had Paul Graces work on it. There was more than one configuration on the gear box.

4 hours ago, Steve Sherwood said:

I have one and had Paul Graces work on it. There was more than one configuration on the gear box.

Paul makes it look so easy.  His work is fabulous!

I'm trying to get the struts to fit the cage...won't fit.  Can someone please verify these are the wrong struts?  I looked at other examples of the same fan and it has bends towards the motor end.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.0d18ebd2f082fb1647ce2df2686f5858.jpg

Image below of an original 2210 to my knowledge.  Note the different shape of strut.  The older Emerson models didn't have the double bend strut until later based on my observations.  Not saying I'm 100% correct.  Just my observations.  That may be why those struts are not fitting exactly.

..........Dan H.

image.thumb.jpeg.265fb13c6d4439021bec0e05b3773bcf.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Dan Hilton said:

Image below of an original 2210 to my knowledge.  Note the different shape of strut.  The older Emerson models didn't have the double bend strut until later based on my observations.  Not saying I'm 100% correct.  Just my observations.  That may be why those struts are not fitting exactly.

..........Dan H.

image.thumb.jpeg.265fb13c6d4439021bec0e05b3773bcf.jpeg

Thank you for the response.  Randy's struts looks completely different than yours?

7 minutes ago, Paul Carmody said:

From looking at Dans you need to turn yours around Louis.

No, the struts are wrong on mine.  I will get them redone along with the cage.