5 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

David....thank you for lending me the gear.  Prototypes are free.  Your arm housing will be on me for helping me out.

Thank you!  I'm happy to help get more of these neat fans running,  I'm always a "fan" of the more unique oscillator mechanisms

2 hours ago, David Yurko said:

Thank you!  I'm happy to help get more of these neat fans running,  I'm always a "fan" of the more unique oscillator mechanisms

Agree.  I've been eyeing the roller coaster fan.  I got lots of pictures and it is on my list.  Just got home.  I have lots of stuff I need to ship out....tomorrow is my day off.

3 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

Agree.  I've been eyeing the roller coaster fan.  I got lots of pictures and it is on my list.  Just got home.  I have lots of stuff I need to ship out....tomorrow is my day off.

Not many roller coasters around... Might want to take a roll call to check on the need but... I know you want to make one! When you do I can't wait to see it!!

Geo...

8 hours ago, George Durbin said:

Not many roller coasters around... Might want to take a roll call to check on the need but... I know you want to make one! When you do I can't wait to see it!!

Geo...

I need one in round ball form with a double blade.

Plastic parts will be ordered tomorrow to check for final measurements before committing to metal prints.