Another ECK

Louis Luu

6 hours ago, Russ Huber said:

It was a failed marketing tactic. The 12" ming blade had a short run on the market of 17-18, possibly 19. Eck Dynamo continued the ming on the 16" models with symmetrical wings starting with the DC in 19, AC an DC 16" models starting in 20. The long term DC fan motor giants Lundell phased out in 20,  Eck by 24, it appears. 

Don't matter.  I still dig it.

3 minutes ago, Chris Campbell said:

Germany and Argentina have always had strong trading relations for past 150 years. Germany, at least prior to WW2, was the largest trading partner with South America. Those same connections provided a destination for Nazi generals to flee after the war and focal point of the Mossad to bring generals to trial for war crimes. Today still many German and Polish descendants in area. 

In terms of your 6 Ecks can we see a group photo?

Sure...just don't judge the house paint green on one of the fans.  It is almost done.  I had to cast the side arm, front cover.  I will group them together sometime next week and take a picture.