Vidrio Badge

Louis Luu

I assume the tabs will be flexible enough to bend without breaking? I’m not familiar with the properties of printed brass. 

Edited by Lane Shirey

3 hours ago, Lane Shirey said:

I assume the tabs will be flexible enough to bend without breaking? I’m not familiar with the properties of printed brass. 

The brass is bendable just like the ordinary brass...freshly casted and slowly cooled from the factory.

45 minutes ago, Jim Kovar said:

Reddy kW wants his
   lightning bolts back!

Reddy_Kilowatt_with_wall_outlet_pose.jpg.6255cf97dc6dc0d98d8b3bcf321fa8f7.jpg

I did remind me of this image.  I will go ahead and order some waterslides of this as well....the graphics I already have so no need to do anything further.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim Kovar said:

Reddy kW wants his
   lightning bolts back!

And...
a couple more fingers! *

*    Has to buy his gloves at the
     same store as Mickey Mouse.

Edited by Jim Kovar
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

I did remind me of this image.  I will go ahead and order some waterslides of this as well....the graphics I already have so no need to do anything further.

13 hours ago, Jim Kovar said:

Reddy kW wants his
   lightning bolts back!

Reddy_Kilowatt_with_wall_outlet_pose.jpg.6255cf97dc6dc0d98d8b3bcf321fa8f7.jpg

Or Else....

reddy_killer_watt.thumb.jpg.cca81b253902652aca9f784ce88fafea.jpg

• Haha 2

On 12/19/2023 at 9:07 PM, Louis Luu said:

Badge done.  Will work on the artwork tomorrow.  Took a while to deskew the image....thanks worthpoint.

image.thumb.png.03920bb23f3fda98f508a706bdc067a5.png

Are you making the physical badge itself? What's your process? Well done!

2 hours ago, Will Miller said:

Are you making the physical badge itself? What's your process? Well done!

Yes.  I drew them up and already ordered 30 in metal.  I just need to finish the artwork and order bake on waterslide decal to put on top.  Taking the day off.  I got a reckoning with ayce sushi in town. 

1 hour ago, Louis Luu said:

Yes.  I drew them up and already ordered 30 in metal.  I just need to finish the artwork and order bake on waterslide decal to put on top.  Taking the day off.  I got a reckoning with ayce sushi in town. 

Where are you ordering them from? I'm considering an attempt at making some Emerson cage badges but haven't committed yet. Seems like it will be a lot of work 😅

3 minutes ago, Will Miller said:

Where are you ordering them from? I'm considering an attempt at making some Emerson cage badges but haven't committed yet. Seems like it will be a lot of work 😅

Not an endorsement but I do like Craftcloud.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Will Miller said:

I understand completely! Thanks!!

Which Emerson badge are you planning on making?   Donald Coleman may have them already.

10 minutes ago, Louis Luu said:

Which Emerson badge are you planning on making?   Donald Coleman may have them already.

Blue pyramid.  I've been trying to contact him for 2 months and haven't received an acknowledgement of any email or message. His Business FB hasn't been updated in a long while and his eBay store doesn't have them.  He has not responded to messages on either.  I assume he isn't into it so I'm looking into making them myself 

Edited by Will Miller
Typo

On 12/22/2023 at 1:18 PM, Jim Kovar said:

reddy_killer_watt.thumb.jpg.cca81b253902652aca9f784ce88fafea.jpg.f7e1ecd51db73f43abc4e5c48f1844b6.jpg

Ah!,...  so that's why the child
protection order was filed?  wondering.gif.a7e9fa877f0f07c3610b94db13c76d04.gif

I was once given "special exemption" by one of the heads of OSHA during a meeting of well over 100 employees decades ago whereas I was allowed to insert a damp rag wrapped around a pointy knife into live electrical outlets for the purpose of cleaning up sloppily-applied sheetrock mud in freshly renovated rooms!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There was great hub-bub about mud being slopped all over newly installed outlets and I was put to task to develop a removal technique. Tried many different ways, but the ol' wet rag/knife-in-outlet trick was the only way with no residue. Boss flipped when he found out. Told him to let housekeeping do it, then. Didn't work. Two weeks later at this meeting, I asked if I could resume with my wet rag/knife trick. Everyone laughed until he told them if anyone but James was caught doing this, they'd be fired on the spot!!! He WAS my boss, after all. True story!!!... LOLOLOLOL

Apologies for this tangent...

• Haha 1