Vidrio Badge

Louis Luu

8 minutes ago, Lane Shirey said:

I’d like to buy a set of the Reddy decals. 

What is a "Reddy decals"?  If you are referring to the "Vidrio Badge", that is on order.  If you are referring to the KiloWatt....just doing those for fun.

The Reddy Kilowatt badges. I collect that stuff and would like to buy a set if you’re saving them made into decals. 

3 minutes ago, Lane Shirey said:

The Reddy Kilowatt badges. I collect that stuff and would like to buy a set if you’re saving them made into decals. 

Got it.

Put me down for a set of the Ready Kilowatt decals along with a couple of the Vidrio badges. That is great work. I have been collecting Ready Kilowatt marketing things for years. It started back when I was a kid and my Great Grandmother had a Ready Kilowatt bakealite stand up she kept on a shelf. I ended up inheriting it. Now and then at an antique store I will see the tie tacks, ear rings, ash trays and other things they used as giveaways  back in the day. This is a Ready Kilowatt business card holder. 1641696862_ReadyKilowatt.thumb.jpg.f85ff63a948b9bbd879e04a025a00acf.jpg1152843578_ReadyKilowatt2.thumb.jpg.8287fedb4f217783620ec2d0204dc78f.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tim Babcock said:

Put me down for a set of the Ready Kilowatt decals along with a couple of the Vidrio badges. That is great work. I have been collecting Ready Kilowatt marketing things for years. It started back when I was a kid and my Great Grandmother had a Ready Kilowatt bakealite stand up she kept on a shelf. I ended up inheriting it. Now and then at an antique store I will see the tie tacks, ear rings, ash trays and other things they used as giveaways  back in the day. This is a Ready Kilowatt business card holder. 1641696862_ReadyKilowatt.thumb.jpg.f85ff63a948b9bbd879e04a025a00acf.jpg1152843578_ReadyKilowatt2.thumb.jpg.8287fedb4f217783620ec2d0204dc78f.jpg

Will do.  The badges are being shipped to me.

Couple of flaw ones....Probably need to make the top and bottom negative plates to make it dent free.  Some useable.

image.thumb.png.5c857e9252254335c3bc6e7b14992f6a.png

For future reference, if the badge is thin....make a positive and negative plate to press.  No big deal.

Hey Louis, If you don't mind I want to take your Ready Kilowatt [electricity will kill you] and make a tee shirt decal out of it. I can just copy it from here and get some tee shirt transfers for the ink jet printer and make a couple for myself. Just wanted to ask. 

Just now, Tim Babcock said:

Hey Louis, If you don't mind I want to take your Ready Kilowatt [electricity will kill you] and make a tee shirt decal out of it. I can just copy it from here and get some tee shirt transfers for the ink jet printer and make a couple for myself. Just wanted to ask. 

Design is not mine.  I'm making a couple for personal use only.

image.thumb.png.bd89c36299489e23cfd28b085da3df10.png

As for the Vidrio design....go for it.  If you want a higher resolution file, I'll give them to you.

image.thumb.png.3a55d77315cd9c57d6a06f72ded4bf55.png

In other news....this old Mickey Mouse design just entered public domain.  But I don't care for Disney....only their smoked turkey leg.

image.png.4709fd0b111b65353a477c2b93a5f799.png

• Like 1

I heard that about Seamboat willie. I want to make a few tees with that logo also. It as long before Disney went all stupid. Now the powers that be are determined to destroy the company. Walt must be spinning in his Cryonics tube.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tim Babcock said:

I heard that about Seamboat willie. I want to make a few tees with that logo also. It as long before Disney went all stupid. Now the powers that be are determined to destroy the company. Walt must be spinning in his Cryonics tube.

Smoked turkey leg is still good....that is all I care about.

Louis also send me the Middle finger Hi res. I want to make a tee of that one also. I just ordered the transfers. Should be her tomorrow. I usually get my Tees for this king of thing at Hobby Lobby. they are heavier than the Wally world ones. I have made several tees like this of things you can not find or are priced high. I made one of the Jarts game set. I always tell people I am one of the kids who helped get it banned. LOL.  Stupid kids, we used to toss them in the air at each other and played a kind of dodge jarts game. Man we did some just dumb ass things as kids. At least we are not snow flakes.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tim Babcock said:

Louis also send me the Middle finger Hi res. I want to make a tee of that one also. I just ordered the transfers. Should be her tomorrow. I usually get my Tees for this king of thing at Hobby Lobby. they are heavier than the Wally world ones. I have made several tees like this of things you can not find or are priced high. I made one of the Jarts game set. I always tell people I am one of the kids who helped get it banned. LOL.  Stupid kids, we used to toss them in the air at each other and played a kind of dodge jarts game. Man we did some just dumb ass things as kids. At least we are not snow flakes.

I want the tee where Reddy is wielding the actual knife and accosting the child. I would pay dearly for that one!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Any chance?

• Haha 1