Vidrio Badge

Louis Luu

1 hour ago, James Landry said:

I want the tee where Reddy is wielding the actual knife and accosting the child. I would pay dearly for that one!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Any chance?

I can do it but I need a fair quality digital photo of it. I would like one of that also, replace the electric bolt with a Milano switchblade. Maybe Louis can do that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tim Babcock said:

I can do it but I need a fair quality digital photo of it. I would like one of that also, replace the electric bolt with a Milano switchblade. Maybe Louis can do that.

Crossing my fingers on that one!!! That would be so awesome!!! I MUST have it!!! Lolol. THAT would be the absolute highlight of my entire wardrobe- EVER...

22 minutes ago, Tim Babcock said:

I'll do it tonight when I get home.

• Like 1

I am going to pick up some tees today, if anyone wants one let me know. BTW I would trade two shirts for a gear box for a GE AOU.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tim Babcock said:

I am going to pick up some tees today, if anyone wants one let me know. BTW I would trade two shirts for a gear box for a GE AOU.

I'll do a large, myself...

56 minutes ago, James Landry said:

I'll do a large, myself...

OK, the transfers are for dark tees. So I have been asked for a black one, and I will do my self a black. But can be dark green maybe even dark blue. What color and what  photo? I have the ready with the knife and the middle finger also.

21 minutes ago, Tim Babcock said:

OK, the transfers are for dark tees. So I have been asked for a black one, and I will do my self a black. But can be dark green maybe even dark blue. What color and what  photo? I have the ready with the knife and the middle finger also.

Black is my favorite color, but am not opposed to any color that you may have. I MUST have the image with the knife. That tickles me to no end...

13 minutes ago, James Landry said:

Black is my favorite color, but am not opposed to any color that you may have. I MUST have the image with the knife. That tickles me to no end...

OK one large black with the knife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Babcock said:

OK one large black with the knife.

Unless you have limited black on hand, then,YES! I'll take the black! Large! With the knife! Very exciting! :classic_laugh:

Edited by James Landry
Knife, large

16 minutes ago, James Landry said:

Unless you have limited black on hand, then,YES! I'll take the black! Large! With the knife! Very exciting! :classic_laugh:

Just got them and the transfers should be here today. I will post a picture of them when they are done.

• Like 1

Here are some I made several years ago and are still in good condition. These have went through several washings and are still in good shape. The colors do not seem to fade but I also do not leave them outside in the sun. What does happen over the years is a bit of crazing. Which for me gives it a bit of vintage look.

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00194.JPG

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tim Babcock said:

Finished three tees. James and Louis's tees and one with the green bolt and middle finger.

DSC00189.JPG

DSC00190.JPG

DSC00191.JPG

The shirt looks great!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 12:37 PM, Tim Babcock said:

Here are some I made several years ago and are still in good condition. These have went through several washings and are still in good shape. The colors do not seem to fade but I also do not leave them outside in the sun. What does happen over the years is a bit of crazing. Which for me gives it a bit of vintage look.

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00194.JPG

I like the Jarts t-shirt!!

• Like 1

Had to look all over but finally found what I was looking for.  White Laser Water slide decal.  Once I order, I will go to one of them office place and have them print me a sheet.

image.thumb.png.e1d5e577d5d90f3158d4124317ac53a0.png

• Like 1

It did not occur to me that printers don't print white......stupid.  There is white spray paint but no color to print white?

3 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

It did not occur to me that printers don't print white......stupid.  There is white spray paint but no color to print white?

That is what the forum is for figuring things out and passing them on. Look like you got it.

12 minutes ago, Tim Babcock said:

That is what the forum is for figuring things out and passing them on. Look like you got it.

I was just kidding about the white ink....kind of a waste to use white inkjet on white paper.  Me just having fun.  I wonder how many people take it for granted the most simple stuff in life is difficult for some to figure out.  I could say the same goes for me.  Somethings come naturally and somethings I find exceedingly hard.  For now, it is water transfer decal and I look forward to learning a new skill....I hope.  In the meanwhile, I will be learning how to make a positive and negative plate like they do in the old days to press badges.  In my case, to fix the badges I ordered.  Hopefully, this learning will lead to other things.   Back to work tomorrow.

• Like 1

I did figure out somewhere someone must have figured out that black ink on white paper made sense and did the same for water decal as well.  Luckily, someone did.  I will order some white transfer decal paper.

Edited by Louis Luu

On 1/11/2024 at 11:28 AM, Tim Babcock said:

Finished three tees. James and Louis's tees and one with the green bolt and middle finger.

DSC00189.JPG

DSC00190.JPG

DSC00191.JPG

Just received my wonderful menacing Reddy tee this afternoon and have worn it all day!!! I want to thank those involved in the making of this spectacular travesty and a special thanks to whoever put the knife into his hand!!! I've not been this excited about an article of clothing since the 80's!!! Lol. 

On 1/11/2024 at 12:37 PM, Tim Babcock said:

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00194.JPG

I dig the jarts shirt

• Like 1