Vidrio Badge

Louis Luu

On 1/8/2024 at 4:47 PM, Louis Luu said:

Couple of flaw ones....Probably need to make the top and bottom negative plates to make it dent free.  Some useable.

image.thumb.png.5c857e9252254335c3bc6e7b14992f6a.png

Got approval for printing another batch for free.  60 badges should do it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

Got approval for printing another batch for free.  60 badges should do it.

Alright!!

George...I'll also make some brass one with the KiloWatt.  Just tell me which ones you want....on their dime.  No slide decals on these....raised profile directly on the brass badge itself.

Edited by Louis Luu
  • Like 1

Any Vidrio water slides for sale?  Seems like everything under the sun has been made except the reason for this post?  Or maybe I missed it. 

Also checking on the Westy tank wall adapter and  levers for GE Sidegear Oscillator? 

Edited by Lane Shirey
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lane Shirey said:

Any Vidrio water slides for sale?  Seems like everything under the sun has been made except the reason for this post?  Or maybe I missed it. 

Also checking on the Westy tank wall adapter and  levers for GE Sidegear Oscillator? 

I'm on a tight budget.  Gotta pay some bills first before I get to buy fan related stuff.  Also, February....shops closed overseas....no order for a whole month.  Work and Bills first follow by leftovers for fan related stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Something different for the Vidrio Fan.  Waterslide decals are nice but I prefer raised decal done in brass.

image.thumb.png.8617a19970efc7d5f409a094d72f9f99.png

Edited by Louis Luu
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

Something different for the Vidrio Fan.  Waterslide decals are nice but I prefer raised decal done in brass.

image.thumb.png.8617a19970efc7d5f409a094d72f9f99.png

That is bad-ass!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here you go George.  I raised the relief and made the outlines a bit thicker so it can be printed.

image.png.6b0fab7dfcf8c7cf926afe0a51331e54.pngimage.png.66b8dc76bb23aca0b1e4c839bc596892.pngimage.png.19b3d019646e5ad602f6711b73c221fa.pngimage.png.997a91a51f377197eff9cb285b4580dd.pngimage.png.f205be7bb9b5af2ac5bd9a7fa6a0bc67.pngimage.png.8eff442c3b84c12fb81027d2497a19ce.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased the special white waterslide laser paper....coming from England and this squeegee thing to do some waterslide.  Should be fun.

image.png.81b14398ba5c7a4765255d195fdf78aa.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Louis Luu said:

Order for the raised badge placed.  George, I ordered 20 of the Vidrio and 2 of each for the KilloWatt.

Very nice! Let me know how much and I will send right away!

Would like the Vidrio raised badge and one with decal.  We have already been in contact, just let me know when and how much. Beautiful work Louis.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have 6 remaining Vidrio raised badges.  First come, first serve.  $25 shipped in the US (The decal paper has not arrived yet).  The raised badge should be here within the next 10 days....currently being printed.

Mike Morris (1 Vidrio Raised Badge) Paid

George Durbin (10 Vidrio Raised Badge; 5 Raised KiloWatt Badge) Paid

Tim Babcock (1 Vidrio Raised Badge) Paid

Steve Suits (1 KiloWatt (Middle finger version) Paid

Edited by Louis Luu

• 2 weeks later...